Yesterday, we have closed batch #1 of the Stratospheric online course! We have added 7 new videos for a total of 17 videos now.
The new videos at a glance:
Part I: Deploying with AWS
- Getting Started with CloudFormation
- Deploying a Network Stack with CloudFormation
- Deploying a Service Stack with CloudFormation
Part III: Production Readiness with AWS
- Analyzing Sturctured Logs with Amazon CloudWatch
- Monitoring Metrics with Amazon CloudWatch
- Sending Default Spring Boot Metrics to Amazon CloudWatch
- Sending Custom Micrometer Metrics to Amazon CloudWatch
We’re planning with a total of about 45 videos in the final release that will go well together with the book.
If you have already bought the course, please check out the new videos. Let us know about any feedback you might have. Can we improve somehow? Do the videos leave questions open? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out in our Slack community! We’re happy to chat!
If you haven’t bought the course yet, you can become part of early bird batch #2 and get the course for $139 instead of the final price of $249 by signing up to our mailing list. You will of course get access to all upcoming videos, but you can lock in the early bird price now.
You can find further information about the early-bird program on our website.
If you want to get a feel for the course you can now find a sample video on the course homepage. You can also take advantage of the 60-day money-back guarantee that Leanpub offers.